RESTAURANTS FOR CHANGE
We’re proud to be a part of Restaurants for Change. On October 19, 2016, more than 65 restaurants in 15 Canadian cities are donating proceeds to support healthy food programs across Canada.
Restaurants for Change is an initiative of Community Food Centres Canada, a national non-profit that supports organizations to increase access to healthy food, help people build food skills, and create education and engagement opportunities in low-income communities. For the full list of organizations that benefit from Restaurants for Change, visit www.restaurantsforchange.ca.
– Toronto: Regent Park Community Food Centre and The Stop Community Food Centre
– Ottawa/Perth: The Table Community Food Centre
– Stratford: The Local Community Food Centre
– Winnipeg: Norwest Co-op Community Food Centre – Halifax/Dartmouth: Dartmouth North Community Food Centre
– Hamilton: Hamilton Community Food Centre
– Calgary: The Alex Community Food Centre
– Montreal: NDG Food Depot/Depot alimentaire NDG
– Funds raised in other cities support more than 90 Good Food Organizations across Canada through grants and capacity-building.
What’s our goal? A Canada where everyone has access to enough healthy food, the skills and knowledge to prepare it, and place where they belong, and a voice on the issues that affect their lives.
If you would like to participate by dining at Ascari please give us a shout at 416.792.4157, or click the “reservation” button in the upper right corner of this page to make a reservation via Opentable.