GIRO D’ITALIA 2017
We are very excited to be participating in Toronto’s inaugural Italian Restaurant Week, running from January 26th to February 5th. Giro d’Italia, a tour of Italy, brings together 10 of Toronto’s top Italian restaurants to celebrate the cuisine of 10 different regions in Italy.
Each restaurant will serve a 4-course prezzo fisso (prix fixe) dinner menu ($45) with select restaurants also offering a 3-course lunch menu ($30). Since Ascari is only open for dinner, we of course will be offering only the former. We will be featuring the cuisine of Abruzzo. You can check out our menu by clicking here..
- Due to the size of our restaurant and kitchen, all members of your party must order the prix fixe.
- We are looking forward to many busy nights and want to give you a heads-up that there will be dining time restrictions.
- We unfortunately will not be able to accommodate vegan or vegetarian diets, but will be able to accommodate allergy restrictions. Please make a note of allergies when you call or book online.
- When you call for a reservation or book online, please make a note that you are coming for the prix fixe. We want your evening to go as smoothly as possible.
- Have questions or concerns? Call us at 416.792.4157.
You can check out all the other restaurant menus by clicking here.
Hope to see you here for this fantastic new annual event. Buon appetito!