GIRO d’ ITALIA, Summer Edition 2017
From July 20th to the 30th, Giro d’Italia (a tour of Italy) brings together 10 of Toronto’s top Italian restaurants to celebrate the cuisine of 10 different regions in Italy. After the success of the first edition, we are happy to announce the summer edition that will see Ascari Enoteca featuring the Emilia-Romagna region.
Each restaurant will serve a 4-course prezzo fisso (prix fixe) dinner menu ($49) with select restaurants also offering a 3-course lunch menu ($29). As usual, Ascari will be only open for dinner.
For more updates and menu stay tuned!
- Due to the size of our restaurant and kitchen, all members of your party must order the prix fixe.
- We are looking forward to many busy nights and want to give you a heads-up that there will be dining time restrictions on early seatings.
- We unfortunately will not be able to accommodate vegan or vegetarian diets, but will be able to accommodate allergy restrictions. Please make a note of allergies when you call or book online.
- When you call for a reservation or book online, please make a note that you are coming for the Giro. We want your evening to go as smoothly as possible.
- Have questions or concerns? Call us at 416.792.4157.